11:23 PM

Hrm... High Tech Computer?

Posted by Happy - Nov 28, 2009

So... I recently got this phone for myeslf to enjoy, after years and years and years (2 days) of waiting for it to come out on the Telus Network. The reason i waited was for the 3G; the old Hero (from Europe/Asia) that was out beforehand did not support the nice 3G we have here today.

Anyways, I wanted to tell you a little bit about how amazing this phone is. The Androidy amazingness is just pure bliss, and I truly cannot explain to you how its like. Think of an iPhone and a Palm Pre and a Blackberry. All three of them joined up and made a 3-way baby and came up with the HTC (High Tech Computer) Hero, sporting an amazing 3.2 inch touch screen, a white teflon coated plastic (for no annoying greasy fingerprints) and a chin that looks like a chin. Oh did I mention the nipple... AHEM trackball? Thats hot too.

Whats also cool is that once you connect to your Facebook account, you can LINK your contacts to your friends on Facebook!! So say I have John Alberheim as a contact on my phone. I can connect him to John Alberheim on Facebook and retrieve his profile pic, status updates and birthday info! What a deal :D

I cannot explain how hot this phone is. You will just have to get it yourself at a TELUS store for 499.99 + Tax (without contract) or you can just get it from me for $500 (save the tax and all the hassle of battling those salesmen). A brand new one. Not that one. Cuz thats mine.

shoot flootoot@gmail.com if ur lookin' for a good time... with a phone ;)

0 comments: