9:54 PM

Stress

Posted by just.fyi - Oct 12, 2009

JFYI

Stress is starting to shadow me wherever I go.
He sits next to me in class.
Presses down onto my shoulders when I'm trying to do homework.
Lies next to me when I sleep.

The more He follows me, the more I start to snap.
The littlest things bother me now and every single time, my shadowy follower grows even bigger.

The more He stalks me the more I complain to my friends.
Sometimes though, it is my friends who cause him to grow.
They feed His ravenous appetite with their own complaints, their problems, their anger.

Other times though, I complain to my friends about Him.
About how He invades my dreams even while I am in a land filled with daisies and cotton candy.
As I complain, I wonder why my friends cannot kill this beast.
Why they can't solve my problems.

One day, I pleaded to one of my friends to help me. To kill my stalker.
My friend wisely responded:
I'm not here to help you, you aren't here to help me.
We're just both there when we need to talk.
And that...that is more important than help, or a gift, or any dinner you go out with friends.
The best thing in the world right now is to have someone to fall back on.

And although my problems are still not completely gone,
My friend had shed light on my enemy and caused the shadow to disappear....
(at least for now).

So my message to you today is say thank you to your friends.
Cause they're the best things you got in this time of Stress.

10 comments:

Homozygous Retard said...

When is the funeral?

Anonymous said...

wow youre so deep...
such metaphors
and personification and stuff
so good...
and really sweet too!
youre my favourite poster!

Anonymous said...

unbelieveable.

but i love stress!
especially stress in my parts of the body taht....
ill stop.
gj mc!

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving....? =)
and yes i agree
love ur friends

Anonymous said...

i i keep jimping all over.

i think its because of stress

polypushroom said...

wtf is "jimping"

Anonymous said...

jizzing in my pants

Tharik Ahamed said...

Nice Info..


Mobile Tricks and Mobile Tips The mobile expert

Unknown said...

hii....
nice blog.....

solang valley#1 visiting places in manali like


Anonymous said...

Mr Lee recently helped us with a loan which we used to expand our business. The process was amazing! He was in touch with us frequently to check in and to update us on what was happening throughout our loan repayment. He was friendly and approachable and always able to clear up questions that we had. We had such a great experience working with Ben!!
Contact A Loan Officer Ben Lee Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App: +1-989-394-3740